quinta-feira, 1 de dezembro de 2011

Evaluation on the second lesson

In my second lesson of Creative Arts I finally decided what I was going to do.
I decided to make a box and divide it into five parts, and in each part I will represent a different feeling.
The box will look roughly like this:


As you can see, the boxes will have the following themes: Secrets, Happiness, Memories, Sadness and Love.
For each of them I made a collage with some pictures as background, representing each theme. For an example, in Happiness, I put pictures of things that make me happy and that I enjoy doing nowadays.
I will not only do a simple collage, but I will also put some items related to each theme and put a layer of resin for the objects not to fall and stay intact forever. For an example, in Memories, I will put items that remind me of childhood, such as dolls, necklaces I used to make, etc.
I hope I can find everything I want to make it the way I picture in my mind!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário