quarta-feira, 10 de agosto de 2011

My first impression about the drama lesson

Once I saw Ms Hurst, the first thing I though to myself was: "Uau!" She's beautiful!"
Once I walked into her class I was like: "Okay, she will demand a lot from us!" - which I felt good about, because drama is a subject where we are supposed to work with body language, intonations and expressing ourselves.
My first impression was: "Okay, this year we will do real drama". I felt like last year the exercises and plays we were asked to do had nothing to do with drama, and this year I can see that it has changed, and I'm happy about it.
Drama is now on my list of best subject, because our lessons have been very active, fun to participate and Ms Hurst extremely humorous and she makes everyone around her laugh out loud. The exercises and little plays we've been working on have been superb. I'm lovin' it!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário